Street Fighter Movie: Bring and pass out copies of Chun Li please

By vermillian2, in UFS Off Topic

Yeah boi, I'm brining every copy of a card with chun li on it and passing it out at the movie, which I will see multiple times, because I love UFS (and to an extent... street fighter).

EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME!

Maybe with a cut out piece of paper with your email and a venue near by that you guys play at? ...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Now to gather as many copies of Chun-Li I can find.....

Son Gopaul said:

I LOVE IT!!!!

Now to gather as many copies of Chun-Li I can find.....

LOL I wish I had enough to do that I only have 2 of the new one .

Just pass out cards with chun li ON them... ?

vermillian said:

Just pass out cards with chun li ON them... ?

LOL so do we do this at the movie when we go see it or just in general where they all buy their tickets lol

i'm also talking people up on PSN who play ssf2thd and sf4.

ADVERTISING FTW

GouHadou said:

ADVERTISING FTW

Thats sweet omar i think everyone who plays SF4 online through xbox or PS3 needs to plug UFS like woe !!

I would except... I will not go see this movie. After the travesty that was Street Fighter: The Movie, this one will probably be marginally better, yet still absolutley horrible. I have even been offered a free ticket, but don't want to waste anyone elses money. But I'll talk to whatever poor suckers are going to see the movie in this area.

What am I'? The dictator of how to promote games at SF: legend of chun li movie?

Just.. whatver. Leave a litter of them in the bathroom, scattered around on the seats before the movie, throw them at people, tape them to the walls. Whatever. Do stuff!

vermillian said:

Do stuff!

do burning them count? that sure would gather lot of attention gran_risa.gif

GouHadou said:

ADVERTISING FTW

I also approve of this idea. Following up on it too!