Dark Eldar: A WH40K Armies Book Conversion

By Mercucio, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Cause everybody loves them. :)

I started this little project back in April and between the release of Only War and the impending release of Soul Reaver I figured I'd better post it before it gets completely obsoleted. I use the DH/RT skill list, other than that the mechanics are compliant with most recent rules set (BC/OW). My conversion originally drew primarily upon the 5th Edition Army book, Purge the Unclean, and to a lesser extend Black Crusade. As just got my hands on the Only War beta I've tweaked stuff I had to blind (like the beastmaster's minions) but kept my original designs for the most part.

I'll work on posting nicely formatted entries tomorrow, but to tide you over I've linked to a PDF copy of the document.

Spawn of Comorragh

Briefly skimmed. It looks wonderful.

It looks very nice indeed. I'll keep and eye on this.

Sorry for the unexpected delay, life and work have been kicking my arse. I've uploaded a new version of the doc containing updates to the Beastmaster, Hellion, Incubus, and Wych. The Beastmaster only has minor tweaks, while the Hellion sees an updates to the skyboard's armorments as well as updates on the Helliarch advance. The Incubus sees serious changes to its stats while the Wych sees the inclusion of the Hekatrix advance.

Spawn of Comorragh v0.2

Oh, I forgot: I also added in the Dark Eldar racial Talents.