Probably already asked…… RELEASE DATE?

By Numanite, in Relic

I saw the video of the prototype at Games Day, was wondering if there is any release date on this game. I will be at GenCon and would love to see it there, but I would highly doubt that it will be ready by then. Anyway, Talisman + 40k, hells yeah, love it already.

According to this :

Then, in the fourth quarter of 2012 , venture into the depths of the Antian Sector, and prepare to face its mysteries!

Bit vague as always to start with, but they seem pretty good about keeping everyone informed when it gets closer to the time. Looking forward to some clips of play, mainly to check out the board and card artwork, but this should be a bit special.

Alright…starting to get excited for this. People have been saying November, but can we get an actual date? Pretty please? Definitely looking forward to this.

My FLGS had a email through from their supplier this week saying that Relic was January 2013.

The_Big_Show said:

My FLGS had a email through from their supplier this week saying that Relic was January 2013.

If it come on January it would be a perfect B-Day present :D

Nemomon said:

According to this :

Then, in the fourth quarter of 2012 , venture into the depths of the Antian Sector, and prepare to face its mysteries!

I could be mistaken about this, but I was given the impression somewhere along the way that "fourth quarter 2012" is actually January-April 2013. ie: When companies talk about quarters of a year, these are quarters of the fiscal year , not the calendar year .

As I said, I could be mistaken. I'm not an accountant or anything, that's just the impression I have of the industry. Anyway, January 2013 is probably on the optimistic side.