Does this look right?

By kjakan, in Fury Of Dracula

These were the last few turns of the game.

1. Dracula moves to Plymouth and lays down a Swarm of Rats encounter. The hunters successfully use Hypnotism to reveal his current location.

2. Dracula Hides and lays down a Wolves encounter.

3. Dracula Feeds and lays down a New Vampire encounter.

4. Dracula Uses Dark Call and lays down an Assassin encounter.

Lord Godalming arrives in Plymouth and we resolve all encounters present in orderr.

- The Swarm of Rats encounter deals 3 damage.

- The Wolves encounter deals 2 damage.

- It is day, so the New Vampire encounter is automatically defeated by Lord Godalming.

- Lord Godalming fights the Assassin and is defeated. Dracula advances his Vampire track by 2 and wins the game with three Blood Tokens remaining.

kjakan said:

3. Dracula Feeds and lays down a New Vampire encounter.

4. Dracula Uses Dark Call and lays down an Assassin encounter.

Those 2 don't since you don't place an encounter when using Dracula's Powers, apart from Hide and Wolf Form, and on those becuse the former looks like a location (but can't mature anything on Hide) and the latter is played with a location. And also, 'cos it says so in the rules gui%C3%B1o.gif . Additionally, Drac gets to choose the order in which to resolve the encounters IIRC.

OT: By any chance are you kjakan from the Kenzerco forums?

I figured we were doing something wrong at that point, but the game was running late and I didn't want to hold the game up trying look it up. We'll do better next time.

And yes, the kenzerco forums is one of my stomping-grounds. :)

kjakan said:

And yes, the kenzerco forums is one of my stomping-grounds. :)

Ha! I still have my print of "The Big Epic Quest" and recall reading Evil Henchmen a few times as well partido_risa.gif !

He he! I'm sure the boys'll be happy to hear that when they show up for game's night tonight. :)

-K