Awesome! Now just release 6 player expansion

By Red Die Guy, in Relic

Really happy about this game! But very disappointed that its 4 player only. I have too many buddies that will miss out…if we add more will it unbalance the game? Who knows? Probably. Darn it.

Oh well, roll on the good times.

That Guard character looks like he has a bandana - Catachan perhaps? If so, nice!

I have been playing Talisman with 15 players. That value of four is only suggested I think. You probably will be able to play it with more players.

I concur. If the game engine is really based on Talisman, then there's no real player limit to speak of. You have 10 characters, so you can play with ten people. If you want to make homebrew characters, the sky's the limit.

Good points. We usually play Talisman with between 6-9 people anyway so hopefully Relic will be similar. Although chances of finishing a game properly on a week night is low.

Off topic quick Q: has anyone ever won the full Dragon expansion in your games? We use all bar the Highlands and routinely get brutalised! Its whoever is the last alive wins those games! Not that we mind of course, wholesale hero slaughter is a sight to behold. Running for our lives, hoping to just to live that one turn longer and thus outlive our opponents that is a game in itself!

I can imagine Relic being the Dragon expansion but cranked up to 11 and the amused laughter of thirsting gods.

Happy times await!

Red Die Guy said:

That Guard character looks like he has a bandana - Catachan perhaps? If so, nice!

I think it's the Imperial Psyker.

Yes, just to add to what everybody else here is already saying, we play talisman regularly with 5-6 players, and no real interruption in play.

If it comes with all 8 characters previewed at Gencon, playing all eight should easily be supported on that board.