Crown and Glory Expansion - out of stock

By fastbikini, in Warrior Knights

Hi!

Does anyone know if FFG is going to start printing the Crown & Glory expansion pack again? Or at least does anybody know when it will be aviable in Europe again? Every shop I found states it`s out od stock.

I'm not holding my breath, but it is possible. You should check out BoardGameGeek and ebay. There are some reasonably priced expansions for sale.

I want to have a copy of "Crown and Glory" as well, but I am not able to get one! Here in germany it is sold out for ages… llorando.gif

It is gone!

Sold out!

Payed with money! … So, obvious, no dead wood!

So please, FFG, make a reprint!

Greetings

Tybal

I want the expansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ((((((((((((

charlieturtle said:

I'm not holding my breath, but it is possible. You should check out BoardGameGeek and ebay. There are some reasonably priced expansions for sale.

I haven't seen any resonbly priced for a long time. The "collector" price going around right now is simply ridiculous. I think I'm going to chuck my copy of the base game since the expansion is virtually impossible to get, and I don't thing the base game's that great. Everyone says C&G fixes it, but what's the point if you can't get for under $100 or even $50? If thery're done printing and supporting a game, I wish they'd just come out and say it. Like the Micro Mutants expansion they've been promising for 4 years now.

and apart from this, there are some who take out their forecast expansion in other languages ??(Spanish, French, German …)? English not only communicates the man.
thanks and regards.

It's true it's hard to find a good deal. I constantly checked Ebay and finally found a copy of C&G for a little under $50. A little pricey for an expansion but for one that's so hard to find it was worth it. Every once in awhile you will be able to find that good deal still.

I bought expantion in a shop. Nobody bought it so it was with the sale offer. Bought it for 25 $. I offer you walking every boardgame shop and hope finding one copy.