what to buy after box set

By player684030, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

i bought a medium walker for usa what are some good troops to get beyond the box set

Make some effort and at least scroll down the topics to see a LOT LOT LOT of same subjects. Thx goodnight.

[ADMIN: Edited for content.]

If the question has been asked a 1000 times just answer it again, or don't answer at all.

No beacouse each week about 3-4 persons come here not even makimg some effort, starting new subjects that have been already talked about few times. Why no one ever anwsered it? Couse most of us on these forums have enough of anwsering the same questions all over again.

I love tank bustersand grim reapers

But also BBq boys with chef

Please note that in fact, the person who has a question has a big advantage if he (or she) first checks similar titled topics before opening a new one because he (or she) can immediately read lots of answers in existing topics instead of having to wait for answers in a new topic.

VelosaRaptor said:

[ADMIN: Edited for content.]

If the question has been asked a 1000 times just answer it again, or don't answer at all.

Dude! I Kinda felt sorry for you at first, but your additude sucks!!!!!!!!!!

I bought some axis medium walkers (Lothar/Luther/ Ludwig). I recomend gettin them.

For starters and you should play with them be fore buying anything new:

AXIS: Medium Walkers, Heavy Kommandotrupp and Zombies

ALLIES: Medium Walkers, Corps Officers and Grim Reapers

Start with that, enjoy the game and learn it's mechanics. Later when you know each army and what they lack, buy units to correct their weakness.

BTW I choose the Heavy Command Squads because personally I like them better. You could go for the normal Command Squads (AXIS: Kommandotrupp / ALLIES: The Boss) if you want more skills to use (like the revive a troop/mech to name just this one) but you have to make a successful dice roll use the skills.

So for Command Squads it's:

Normal Command Squads - More skills to use but have to roll to see if you can use it (so it can, and will, end up sometimes losing an action during a turn)

Heavy Command Squads - Less skill choice but automatic success

The regular S2 command squads will be of more use if you decide to get into Warfare. The fact that you get essentially 2 games in 1 cannot be understated.