Ready made adventures

By David B, in Grimm RPG

Hello all,

Well, I have read the book, and, despite the apparent death of the game, I still think it looks cool…

Anyway, what with a busy schedule and all, I was wondering whether anyone had any advice and links for pre-prepared adventures for Grimm - it would make playing with any regularity a darn sight easier.

Many thanks in advance for any advice,

Best wishes,

David.

There was a pdf of an adventure out there called "Things Are Looking Grimm." It was originally for the first edition of Grimm, but could probably be adapted.

If you look around on rpggeek.com they may have a link to it.

This is an old post but here's my 2.5 cents: I found that the Story World create-a-story cards kit by Templar Books (by John & Caitlin Mathews) works well for coming up with quick and dynamic ideas that can be quickly adapted into random Grimm encounters and even developed into full-length stories and sagas. If you are comfortable running encounters on the fly (Grimm is really easy to do this with without a lot of detailed narrative or even story logic) these cards can be used as a "Random Monster" or challenge deck. They provide a unique visual element and can even become the focus of being magic items themselves. There are several themed sets of cards from the basic kit, Fairy Magic, Haunted Houses, Sea Legends and (entering the realm of Narnia perhaps…) Christmas stories. They are relatively inexpensive as well (about $10) per set. Each card has a bunch of visal elements that tie in to other cards so it helps promote some sort of story continuity. Good Luck.