Maryland

By Peacekeeper_b, in Dust Warfare Organized Play

We have any Maryland (Fort Meade) players?

There's a group of us starting to pick up the game at Drop Zone games in Glenn Burnie. http://www.dropzone-games.com/

Maryland but in Hagerstown

maybe we could meet up at a HMGS convention and play in the open gaming area 'Fall In' is a few months away. usally it's held in Lancaster PA.

I'm near Philadelphia if anyone wants to meet up at Showcase Comics.

it's a bit of a trip but I'd be willing to travel to Showcase comics. I was there before many years ago is it still in the granite run mall?

Its still in the granite run mall but they moved to a bigger location still inside the mall. Also if you know of any place around half way we could meet at that would be good too.

I wanna check out showcase since they seem to be the mecca of gaming stores!! When I am up that way I will drop a line and see if we can game.

Not sure how far away from Northern Virginia you are be we have a group that meets on Tuesdays at Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn, VA. Things are kind of casual right now but we will be starting organized play in September.

-jay

I would love to play but I am not sure I would really like you, Peacekeeper_B. I would gladly kill your SSU again, though.