Looking for players.

By Undeadking2000, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

Hello, not sure if this the right place to ask, but I am looking for players in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Let me know.

I'm in NW Houston, TX and looking for players.

How about Winnipeg, Manitoba?

Hi, I'm in a Golden Triangle area of Ontario, K-W/Cambridge. I was a Servitor of the older, Legacy , cards and am now putting together a local play group. I have consistently 4 - 5 players here and are looking for more. Should tournaments happen (I've re-applied for Servitor status) I have agroup of guys down in Mississauga that would probably still come around and play. If you're in the area or nearby, drop me a line here or:

Lindorm at gmail dot com

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Any players in the Northern New Jersey area?

...and looking for players in Tucson...

anyone in Uppsala, Sweden?

Hi!

I'm going to buy the Call of Cthulhu LCG (will get it as soon as my favorite shop has it back in store) and were wondering if there are any players in Germany, especially the region around Frankfurt am Main.

Otherwise I'm afraid that I will only have the pleasure looking at the cards and dreaming about, how nice it would be to play with them...

Thinking about diving in, but only if I can find players in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area...

Well let me add Charlotte, NC to the list. I know there are people around with cards. I just would like to get up with some people to play around.

I also would be willing to set down and teach people that are interested, i've got enough cards to go around with 3 decks built.

I know this might be useless, Anybody living in Brasilia, Brasil?

North Dakota, anyone?...

How about central Indiana?

Gentlemen and ladies, may I suggest that those looking to find players in their areas try the '''Organised Play" sub-forum? There are several existing threads and each area looks like it gets its own thread. You might have more success there.

Lindorm said:

Hi, I'm in a Golden Triangle area of Ontario, K-W/Cambridge. I was a Servitor of the older, Legacy , cards and am now putting together a local play group. I have consistently 4 - 5 players here and are looking for more. Should tournaments happen (I've re-applied for Servitor status) I have agroup of guys down in Mississauga that would probably still come around and play. If you're in the area or nearby, me a line here or:

Lindorm at gmail dot com

I look forward to hearing from someone.

In Waterloo. I just got the core for Christmas, added the first three twilight horror (isn't that how you feel after watching that lame movie? :) ) APs, 2x the first one. 4 of us have played so far and enjoy it.

Hampton Roads, VA?

Manila, Philippines? ^_^ Hahaha...

I am in Lafayette, IN and we've got 4 people here who play. Anyone nearby?

Hi!

We've got a new group in Oklahoma City. Just two of us right now, playing every Saturday at Game HQ on SW 89. We'd sure like to have you join us! Newbies are more than welcome and if you don't have cards we've got starter decks so you can learn the game. We're just 90 minutes from Tulsa, an hour from either Lawton or Enid so come on down. For you out of state players why don't we set up a regional of our own? KC, Austin, Dallas, Little Rock Kansas, New Mexico, Southern Colorado. We are centrally located and have a great place to play. Contact me at the email below:

[email protected]