Maps Would Help

By Eradico Pravus, in Adventure: Against the Savages

For the final version of Only War, please include a couple of maps. One for the supply depot, another for the refinery.

Eradico Pravus said:

For the final version of Only War, please include a couple of maps. One for the supply depot, another for the refinery.

These will more than likely be included in the book, or as downloadable handouts… I think the maps might fall under "artwork and story left out of the Beta" category of things. Which, is a little disappointing.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Has anyone created exportable maps of either the supply depot or refinery?

Thanks!

Brother Praetus said:

Eradico Pravus said:

These will more than likely be included in the book, or as downloadable handouts… I think the maps might fall under "artwork and story left out of the Beta" category of things. Which, is a little disappointing.

-=Brother Praetus=-

I'm not sure - decent maps can be quite expensive to commission, according to one of my friends that does actually make maps for RPG games (mostly Mongoose and Chaosium). I'd hope there are a couple, but I'd prefer no maps over rubbish maps.

@Millandson

I'd hope there are a couple, but I'd prefer no maps over rubbish maps.

I hope these are up to your exacting standards, then…

http://cifer-2.deviantart.com/gallery/38265449

The refinery will be added as soon as I can be bothered to draw it. Should be easier than this thing, though…

Thanks, Cifer, I like your interpretation. Can't wait to see the refinery!