Form Fillable Character Sheet?

By SquireNed, in General Discussion

In the grim darkness of the future, there is no official form fillable character sheet

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish ? AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
Detect language » English

So I noticed that the beta for Only War has no form fillable character sheet, and for those of us who play mostly digitally that's at least a minor inconvenience.

There, I fixed that for you: www.filedropper.com/owff

NOTE: This is a PDF, so it's just like the original in terms of how you use it. It's not perfect, since it's based off a image rather than the true-text original, but it's decent.

You can't save what you fill into this sheet with Adobe Reader, but if you use an alternative that isn't a part of their crippleware racket you'll be fine.

Would be better if you uploaded it to somewhere that doesn't require you to sign up.

It doesn't. Just click download even though it's greyed.

Nice job on the Character Sheet matey :)

Thanks; it was a couple hours in Scribus, but nothing too tough. It's mostly just dumb fields, with the exception of the WS/BS/etc. boxes on the second page which take directly from the first.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish ? AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish

Sorry to double-post, but I've noticed issues with the PDF text fields in Foxit Reader; it's still useful but you'll cut off the bottom chunk of pretty much every line of text. It's still legible, so feel free to use it, but be forewarned.

squirened said:

Sorry to double-post, but I've noticed issues with the PDF text fields in Foxit Reader; it's still useful but you'll cut off the bottom chunk of pretty much every line of text. It's still legible, so feel free to use it, but be forewarned.

I had not yet downloaded your fillable. That it does not quite read correctly in FoxIt makes me a little disappointed. I'll take a look at it still, because I am a cool cat like that.

-=Brother Praetus=-

It works fine in Foxit, you just get the bottom chunk of each line cut off-it's still legible. If I could fix it, I would, but I fear the way to do so would be to shrink the text even further.

Could you not increase the text box sizes?

I could, but it would become rather bloated and busy. As is right now the forms take up ~30% of each page, and it'd be up to ~40 if I got them all to be the right size, plus I'd have to kill five or some lines of the talents and traits, as well as further cramp the gear section or just disregard the original lines. I can forward the .sla file I used if anyone wants to have a go at it in Scribus.

i dont know if im missing something but when im following the link theres nothing there just the site home with the upload button in the middle