Minor things I noticed/had questions on

By SwornEagleFeather, in General Discussion

The point of this isn't a mechanic issue or any thing, but I think it would be a lot more helpful for new players playing the game if the Luminen talents were a bit more clear that the Luminen Capacitors are a Cybernetic not part of some trait or talent or something that was simply missing from the book. It isn't a major thing or any thing, but I personally found myself looking at talents/traits for a bit before looking in the cybernetics area.

Also, am I right to assume that the actions a comrade uses are completely independent of a player character's actions? Meaning: the player has his actions and then the comrade has his actions that just goes on the same turn as the player, or is it that the player has to spend his actions to get the comrade to do things? I'm not exactly sure based on the wording in the book exactly how the comrade's actions and orders work, so any clarification would be appreciated.

From what I read, all the Comrade's Orders stated that they used a Half or Full Action on behalf of the Comrade themself, happening at the same time as the Player (they are written Comrade Half Action, Comrade Full Action etc). I'm assuming the player can choose the order in which it's done since some of them give bonuses to the player.