Selling my CoC collection, buying into AGoT...

By RJM, in CoC Trade Forum

COLLECTION & ALL EXTRAS SOLD!

Well, I've decided to switch gears. Some of you may remember me from the old forums, as "Called by Cthulhu". Call of Cthulhu CCG has been good to me the past couple years, but I've decided I need to start fresh in the realm of LCGs. And A Game of Thrones has caught my interest as both a series of novels, and as a new card game to try. So I've decided I'm going to be parting with my CoC collection.

This collection took a lot of effort to assemble, and I've got some seriously great decks and deckbuilding material packed in here. The list I compiled over at Mahasamatman is the minimum's I know I have of the rares listed. I know that I missed a TON more, but I just don't want to sort through my huge boxes to sort them all. Something well over 600+ total rares, promos, and fixed cards.

I can keep the decks in tact with the lot as well. Thats pretty much going to include all the sought-after deckbuilding C/UC's printed between AE & FC.

Finally, I have available literally boxes and boxes of C/UCs from all the sets and if you're willing to pay the shipping (it'll be heavy!) for them, you can have them basically for free.

Anyway, the list is too long to copy and paste here, so please follow the link to Mahasamatman:

http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Cthulhu/list_show.pl?user=millerr4

I'm hoping to get ~$250 plus shipping, a fraction of what they're worth separately. I've also got a small amount of AGoT redemption items and LCG products I'm after. I have a trade thread over in the AGoT section, so go check it out if you're interested.

E-mail to work out the details: [email protected] or AIM: RyanJMiller2

Thanks much!

EDIT: Hey, how about that... make a new post, and it lets you edit any of your previous posts as well?

You have a mail ;)

I can't seem to find an edit post function on these forums?

...I just thought I'd also mention, that though I would prefer to sell my collection as a whole, I am willing to break it up if the offers are right. Thanks again!

RJM said:

I can't seem to find an edit post function on these forums?

You can only modify your post until about 5 minutes after writing the post

Regards,

Hi Ryan, do you have any news of the cards you should have sent me about in December and I enquired you multiple times without answers?

If there has been I misunderstanding, I'd like you to rectify it.

Thank you very much.

Carioz said:

Hi Ryan, do you have any news of the cards you should have sent me about in December and I enquired you multiple times without answers?

If there has been I misunderstanding, I'd like you to rectify it.

Thank you very much.

Hi Roberto. I got your e-mail, and responded to you there. I don't know what happened, but I've sent the cards two separate times, and hadn't heard anything from you in months so assumed all was well. Get back to me, and I'll do my best to make it right. Thanks.

Contacted RJM, everything solved.

Thanks, Carioz. :-) Best regards.

And I'd also like to note, I'm lowering the cost of the lot purchase to $250.

There has been some interest so far, but I'd really like to unload everything at once. So please, get in touch and we'll work something out! Thanks!

How is the condition of the cards? How much would be the shipping cost to Germany together with all the Commons and Uncommons? When there are tons of Commons and Uncommons would you be able to make a pack with 4x every C&UC to lower the shipping costs (i assume they would be huge)?

Joe Diamond said:

How is the condition of the cards? How much would be the shipping cost to Germany together with all the Commons and Uncommons? When there are tons of Commons and Uncommons would you be able to make a pack with 4x every C&UC to lower the shipping costs (i assume they would be huge)?

The cards are all M/NM. I've taken very good care of my collection, and anything not stored in boxes and binders has always been sleeved. I can use a flat rate international box for a believe $20-25 to Germany as long as I can fit everything into it.

And yes, I actually just sold a large lot of the 'extra' C/UC's so I the amount of duplicates will be far less with those. Making it easier to get everything into a smaller lighter box. Why don't you go ahead and send me an e-mail and we can discuss the details there. Thanks much!

THE COLLECTION AND ALL THE EXTRA C/UC'S HAVE BEEN SOLD! MY THANKS TO ALL!

RJM said:

Joe Diamond said:

The cards are all M/NM. I've taken very good care of my collection, and anything not stored in boxes and binders has always been sleeved. I can use a flat rate international box for a believe $20-25 to Germany as long as I can fit everything into it.

And yes, I actually just sold a large lot of the 'extra' C/UC's so I the amount of duplicates will be far less with those. Making it easier to get everything into a smaller lighter box. Why don't you go ahead and send me an e-mail and we can discuss the details there. Thanks much!

Greetings Ryan,

I can't seem to get a hold of you by email. This is Mark, I purchased a bunch of your extra common and uncommons, and still haven't received them. can you fill me in as to when they were mailed?

Thanks,