Please read, My apologies to everyone

By Thirroxin, in Hollow Bastion

Recently, i have been in a family distrought and i have been very aggritable, i have posted a few things that have offended people and i have come off to sound like a jerk. I just want to say i am a very good guy and I do apologize to anyone i have offended in the past few weeks. With everything thats been going on between my job and my family, i was pushed to my edge and was stressed. As i have said many times before, I realize that this is by no means any reason whatsoever to have spoken in any manner i have been.

I greatly enjoy being on this site, its like having friends all over that share my interests! :)

I greatly appreciate all that everyone has done whether it has been by trading, or posting answers to all my questions, and helping me with my decks. Most of all, i hope that all of you can forgive me and hopefully even still consider me a decent guy. I realize that i can be blunt or narrow-minded, but i will try to dim down my opinionistic points of view. i realize that a lot of people here have much more experience with this game, and most have better success in it then me.

Regardless, my humblest apologies to you all and i hope we all can still talk as openly as we have for the while i have been a member on this site. So once again, i am sorry. Especially to Darkwing duck, and waytothedawn. These 2 were the ones that put up with my attitude greatly, and oddly enough, calmly. I do appreciate your calm misdemeanor when it came to dealing with me, and to you 2 above all, i apologize greatly,

I hope to hear answers back, though i am not expecting any.

So once again, I am sorry and i hope we can all still be cool with each other :)

-Thirroxin

Thirroxin said:

Recently, i have been in a family distrought and i have been very aggritable, i have posted a few things that have offended people and i have come off to sound like a jerk. I just want to say i am a very good guy and I do apologize to anyone i have offended in the past few weeks. With everything thats been going on between my job and my family, i was pushed to my edge and was stressed. As i have said many times before, I realize that this is by no means any reason whatsoever to have spoken in any manner i have been.

I greatly enjoy being on this site, its like having friends all over that share my interests! :)

I greatly appreciate all that everyone has done whether it has been by trading, or posting answers to all my questions, and helping me with my decks. Most of all, i hope that all of you can forgive me and hopefully even still consider me a decent guy. I realize that i can be blunt or narrow-minded, but i will try to dim down my opinionistic points of view. i realize that a lot of people here have much more experience with this game, and most have better success in it then me.

Regardless, my humblest apologies to you all and i hope we all can still talk as openly as we have for the while i have been a member on this site. So once again, i am sorry. Especially to Darkwing duck, and waytothedawn. These 2 were the ones that put up with my attitude greatly, and oddly enough, calmly. I do appreciate your calm misdemeanor when it came to dealing with me, and to you 2 above all, i apologize greatly,

I hope to hear answers back, though i am not expecting any.

So once again, I am sorry and i hope we can all still be cool with each other :)

-Thirroxin

Sorry I didnt get to this sooner...I've been outta the KH loop as of late purely because I lost interest in the game for a minute (lack of people to play with and lack of Organized Play will do that).

Anyway, don't worry about the trouble sir. It takes a man to admit when he's wrong and you have definitely earned my respect for doing so. We all have our tough times and a lot of the times we end up taking it out on the ones we care about most...trust me on this, as I speak from experience, lol.

I've been a member of this community from the very beginning (The original HeartForums) and as I'm sure many will attest, I try my best to be understanding and helpful, so feel free to continue asking for advice and good conversation...I'll always be here for both sir. ^_^

~Mr. Dawn

Thanks.

That really means a lot, due to the fact it was you that i really upset a while back, and all you tried to do was help me... sad.gif

Thanks again for understanding, and sorry for being so childish.

What he said ^_^ !!!

Also been part of fourms since the Original KH Forums.

Hope everything works out for the best!!!