trickmaster question

By Big Hands, in Rules Discussions

On Trickmaster it say's "you may put any number of fire type magic cards from your hand on this card during your action phase. (this does not count as a play.) Th card gets +X power where X is the sum of all damage amounts of magic cards stored on this card." Do you have to have the magic value of that fire type magic card to put it on trickmaster?

Trickmaster is only pumped via fire, fira, firaga. Unless something happened and there are rulings i am unaware of. His effect is doubled on wonderland and Agrabah 3. For each card used, he increases by 1 power. See you at the shop 2moro! LOLZ

I may be wrong, so let's wait for an official ruling, but I don't think Agrabah boosts Trickmaster higher because his +X comes from his own effect, not the Magic cards. Wonderland works because it is a Fire Effect, but Agrabah only doubles the Magic card when it is played, and Trickmaster doesn't count as "playing" the card.

Actually, there was a rulin that came out statin that the effect of the fire cards that are placed on him durin the time that Trickmaster is occupyin a world that doubles the effect will, in fact, double as well. This is because of the wordin on Agrabah lvl 3, which states 'all magic damage is doubled here'. It's the same thing for Wonderland lvl 2, which says '"fire effect" damage is doubled here'. So if you placed Trickmaster on an Agrabah lvl 3 'n placed a fire card on him, his POW will go up by 8 instead of 4. Use that ability when placin three fires, firas, 'n firagas, 'n Trickmaster suddenly becomes a beast. Is why I like runnin him, since the placin of the magic cards don't act as a play. Phil doesn't negate Trickmaster's ability, makin it all the more awesome to boost Trickmaster up!

I actually asked for a rulings on where Trickmaster doubles up once.

The answer I got was that Trickmaster only doubles while on Wonderland LV2... but to go into more detail... You don't need the magic value amount to put any Fire Cards on him as he says it is not considered a play.
Trickmaster's effect can also be used while "Wizard" and "Phil" are in play because again it is not considered playing the card.