Should I or should I not

By player799670, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

Right now I am deciding if I should get Dust Tactics or not. I would love some advice if I should get it or not and if I should where should I get the game.

As to your first question: heck yeah! Of course. I'm an avid gamer but Dust is by far the game I love the most. Play it almost every week for more than a year and am nowhere near getting tired of it.

i would, i play it alot too, i think the miniatures are affordable and you can get a good army for a small price, unlike 40k……….i like the war setting of it and give loads of different types of missions that can be played…also 1/48 scale ww2 models fit perfect!!

Definitely worthy to play. Especially Axis :D

So sad I'll have to sell them… Tactics was so fun and Warfare so promising…

why you got to sell them?

My buddies with whom I used to play decided to drop Dust for some reason so I was left alone with my minis.

I don't want them to get…dusted :D so I think it's time to sell them.

That's a shame. sad.gif

daniello_s said:

My buddies with whom I used to play decided to drop Dust for some reason so I was left alone with my minis.

I don't want them to get…dusted :D so I think it's time to sell them.

I would be interested in purchasing what you might have. Please message me at [email protected] and we can talk more if your interested.

Dust is a must have. I have been gameing for 34 years and this is one of the funnest games I have ever played.

Sorry to here your selling your figs D.

**** happens guys… just like that…

I just stumbled across this game while pondering getting back into Battletech after a 15 year hiatus. I'm a big WWII and sci-fi buff. Best of both worlds!! I'm buying the game tomorrow and planning to learn along with my teenage kids. I dabbled in WH40K but this game seems both more noob friendly and easier on the wallet than WH. Flames of War and 40k are the trend in my area but who knows, maybe I can attract some converts.

Dirtie Deeds said:

I just stumbled across this game while pondering getting back into Battletech after a 15 year hiatus. I'm a big WWII and sci-fi buff. Best of both worlds!! I'm buying the game tomorrow and planning to learn along with my teenage kids. I dabbled in WH40K but this game seems both more noob friendly and easier on the wallet than WH. Flames of War and 40k are the trend in my area but who knows, maybe I can attract some converts.

I just picked up the original box set. Totally awesome! Can't wait to jump in and play :)