So, I can't use characters from Pyramid?

By IronRavenstorm, in The Adventurers: The Temple of Chac

Stop me if I'm wrong, but it looks like we can't use the figures from Pyramid of Horus with this new game. Sure they had an Egyptian theme, but I would have liked to see some crossover. I'm I the only one sad about this? FFG is really good about adding expansions for games, so I just thought long ago when this came out that I would be able to use them for the new expansions. I just hope that the game is as good as the first one, or I'll be really upset with them. corazon_roto.gif

I have both games ( i got temple of chac years ago when it was first released by DUST games), and you can use the Pyramid of horus characters; with the exception fo David gore; basically anyone of their abilities mirror the same effects as the abilities in the Temple of Chac.

Example, for rasputin's clairvoyance, We let him look at one of the lava tiles before he steps on it, the same way a linguistics player would be able to :)

Thank you for the info. My group became very fond of some of the characters and would hate to see them go.

Temple of Chac is better than Pyramid.