Play the Board Game Online - Awesome

By FalloutGuy004, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Just found out you can play this game online. You download the VASSAL program, then download the GameofThrones.vmod and it is there. It takes about 15 mins to learn the interface, but I have to say, it is extremely well done.

I found the info on this forum

www.sherdog.net/forums/f88/game-thrones-board-game-2nd-edition-play-online-free-2083223/

Hope to play against some of yall soon.

I can't download the game module file, it says the owner has made it private. I've been trying to find somewhere to play this when there's no one free :/

I would note that to comply with FFG rules they had to remove text from Westeros cards so that at least 1 player has to own the game. So I would make sure you have the cards ready or a reference sheet (game's quick reference) before playing so you don't have to break flow to get them out.

Recently, the global on-line "Raytheon Advent" With version 5.2 of Warcraft crab accept

quite a media interview. And as we all know, wow gold

is very important in wow. IGN's interview, he said: "this game has been in

operation for eight years, and we have hundreds of millions of players, of course, we

also have a lot of players playing the game has been stopped for various reasons may

wish to give the player a reason for them to return to once again feel the beauty of

this game, and nostalgia, is to do it the good way."

Hello there! For all those questions regarding GoT online version.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/agot.online/
Polished and finished Online version of 2nd edition board game.
Easy interface, far better than Vassal and thronemaster together. With ratings, statistics and all bugs fixed.

It was russian-only version during beta-test, now it's english + facebook-integrated. The more people to play with - the better.

I will never go to Facebook.

I will never go to Facebook.

I know your pain bro, I hate it also.

But this: https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11988478_931808983573528_6890790766599570922_n.jpg?oh=faef018703063d98a78773e12cd678ee&oe=5666C624 worths enduring it.

The client is not located on facebook, so you only need to do it once to install game and play.

It is also vk.com intergrated, but I doubt you want to login there either.

Integration had to be done to achieve rating system working. Maybe it will be changed some day.

Edited by Malcains

what do you do when you download modules