about Lords of the river expansion … misprints or ..??

By Cthonian, in Battles of Westeros

Hello !!

As i want to play a good medieval wargame i decided to invest on Battles of Westeros …. so its the first time that i buy an expansion first before i own the core game sorpresa.gif … ( It was unavailable at my local store and my girlfriend will make a gift to me gran_risa.gif from an online shop ) …

Anyway … i bought Lords of the River ( house Tully ) expansion set .. to make a first impression as i can't wait .. i read the rule booklet and the unit cards ,

i want to ask something .. a unit of Tully River Riders consist of 3 cavalry figures as the card says .. in senario 17.Around the Hornvale which included in the booklet , shows in the map 2 Tuly cavalry ( tan color ) and in battle components tells me that i need 8 Tuly cavalry figures .. how i am supposed to make these units as by the card , two cavarly units need 6 and not 8 figures ..

I am bit confused as i noticed something like that and in other senarios .. for example in 19.Road to the rock scenario in battle components shows 6 Tuly infantry figures and in the map there is nowhere an infantry symbol of that type ..!??!!

Are these mistakes ? there is an errata for this .. ? I decided to buy this game , i was enthusiastic about it , i bought an expansion before i have the original and now i wonder if i made a mistake .. if this game is full with wrong rules and misprints i should make a second thought ..

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong. Six figures for two units and another two figures for third unit with commander. Each commander has his own unit where his figure is third (in cavalery) or fourth (infantry) figure.

Sorry for my English.

Col. Frost said:

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong. Six figures for two units and another two figures for third unit with commander. Each commander has his own unit where his figure is third (in cavalery) or fourth (infantry) figure.

Sorry for my English.

Thank you very much for your reply .. wheeeww ok i am happy now happy.gif

… i have n't read the core rulebook very well yet ( i read the pdf very quick ) … i should wait for tha main box to come and these issues ll solved ..

hey sorry for my english too ..!!