Question about if a card exists yet or not

By Quaked, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

I'm still new to Call of Cthulhu LCG, but I have it on my Lackey program… well most of the cards. Some of th brand new sets just out are not on my Lackey, but enough cards to make a deck. I do have a question that I hope one of you can answer.

In the Cthulhu Mythos (the "Lost Stars") a female Great Old One called Ammutseba. Now I haven't read "Lost Stars", but I have heard that:

1) She's the mother of the Flying Polyps (3 Polyps are in COC, two of which are Shub-Niggurath Faction).

2) She's also known as the 'Devourer of Stars'

3) She is served and revered by tansmogrified albino African servants.

4) Now my first insight into her look is a fan drawing here: Spike Valance Cthulhu Mythos - Ammutseba

(NOTE: This artwork is not mine but is spikevalance's)

Question: Is Ammutseba in Call of Cthulhu LCG? If not, then why not or when will she be? If so, then would she be in Shub-Niggurath's Faction?

She sounds like she should be in the game, but just wanted to know even if she's currently in it.

No, she is not currently in the game. As to whether or not she will be eventually, we don't know. Spoilers don't go into such details - they only show us 1 or 2 cards about to be released.

Of course there are many characters from stories that have not been made into cards yet - all we can do is wait and see.