The BAGF

By Animabe, in Anima: Tactics

Website for the Anima fans in Belgium and even over the borders !

Please contact us if you need more information or if you are interested in building up a community for Anima with the other volunteers here.

The Belgian Anima Gaming Federation Team

www.anima-gaming.be

A small question for FFG: is there a release date for the English rumles book for Anima Tactics ?

The latest date was januari maybe already december, but ending november we still didn't seen an official release date jet.

Thanks

I am also waiting for the release date for the book and the 2 new Samael models.

@Animabe

if I'm right, Cipher allready said that the release is stepped back to the 1. Quarter of 2009 so I think perhaps march...

@ Dwnhmcntryboy which two new Samaels? only Dinah should be get released in December... Konosuke is allready out since 2 months and Gemna and Ophiel don't get released this year.

Stepping back the release date is getting a major problem !

It's hard covincing new people with the release problem of the rules book and we are even loosing hardcore fans from the start of the Anima game here.

It's here a hard competition on the marked with other games like Mordheim, Necrumonda, Confrontation, Infinity, Urban War, Alkemy, Hell Dorado, and many more !

I really hope FFG push the release date earlyer then march !

It would be verry hard if this game, with a lot of potential, disepare from the gaming scene just because: no rules book !

Yes, the gamers here needs a rules book with fluf and stuf befor they step into a game.

I still hope we can enjoy for a long time from the good and hard work from Anima Studio and Cipher Studio in the future !

Honigkuchenwolf said:

@Animabe

if I'm right, Cipher allready said that the release is stepped back to the 1. Quarter of 2009 so I think perhaps march...

@ Dwnhmcntryboy which two new Samaels? only Dinah should be get released in December... Konosuke is allready out since 2 months and Gemna and Ophiel don't get released this year.

I don' t use Kanosuke becaue the one I bought was just a Dark Model. I am still waiting to find one with the Samael Faction. Our group is small enough that we are fortunate to no thave any overlapping factions. Ophiel was the other one I was thinking of and i think Dinah but I cannot find the site that had all of the new and upcomming models. Since FFG has moved it seams to have disapeares. I shoulda stuck it on my faves. I did no know about Gemna. If you could hook me up with a site that will give me up to date news and what models are comming out for which factions that would rock.

huh? Konosuke is a dark and a Samael unit... I don't understand...

is it because there isn't the word Samael printed on the card? do you recognisezed the Organisation symbols since wave 7 or 8? They don't print the name of the organisation anymore... they print the symbol of the organisation since then on the cards...

So with the new cards how can we know about the Organisation?

... ... ...

ok it seems you guys need a major information update:

Organisationsymbols:

avatar_anima_Alliance_Azur.png Azur Alliance

avatar_anima_Wissenschaft.png Wissenschaft

When I've more Time (I'm in a hurry) I gave you an overview which characters will get released in the next months...

Honigkuchenwolf said:

huh? Konosuke is a dark and a Samael unit... I don't understand...

is it because there isn't the word Samael printed on the card? do you recognisezed the Organisation symbols since wave 7 or 8? They don't print the name of the organisation anymore... they print the symbol of the organisation since then on the cards...

Honestly I had missed that. Thanks a lot for the enlightenment.

Animabe said:

A small question for FFG: is there a release date for the English rumles book for Anima Tactics ?

The latest date was januari maybe already december, but ending november we still didn't seen an official release date jet.

Thanks

Still no official FFG reply about the release date ???

@Animabe

hum honestly FFG Can't say anything...

if I'm right FFG doesn't make the english translation... They even don't print the book. So FFG has no possibilities to say when the book is finished or how well it goes...

If I'm right, FFG does the English translation ?

If I can remember when we asked this on the English AT forum, the answer was: ---) FFG ???

If I'm wrong, maybe can FFG clear this out here ?

Greetz