Tribune Expansion (Brutier)

By zwobot, in Tribune

Will the Tribune Expansion be available in english? I played it on the fair in Essen and it was fine.

How is the expanision? Does it change the Game much? Unforunatly there are very few Infos for the Expansion. I looked at boardgamegeeks but there is nothing beyond a short snippet.

The expansion adds another game board with 4 new buildings to work with, in addition you get new cards, slaves and assasins. The real new part is the sixth player, called "Brutier". He doesnt have the same ressources as the other player have and notrmaly can get whats left behind by them.

Also there are new victory conditions, one for freeing slaves "The Patron" and one for doing the imperator a favor "Imperators grace". It is fun to play, if you already like Tribune and the option for a sixth plaer is great!

Sounds interesting.

This is one of my favorites, so it would be great to see it published.

Hopefully FFG will be able to translate the expansion to English. I liked what I read about it.

Sounds fascinating, does anyone know when it will vbe available?

Yes, I too would love to hear whether or not FF will be bringing this expansion to the US. From the info I've read on it, it looks great.

Another hope that FFG will produce the expansion.

Another hope that FFG publishes the expansion too.

Count me as another hoping FFG releases the expansion.

Any news on FFG picking this up?

Am hoping that FFG will produce this, as its not a straight forward job to use the German version.

Sam

Expansion takes ages to finally hit the shelves - in fat so long I might an idea of purchasing it