List of Invasion releases in order

By Engrimm, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hi I'm new to Warhammer invasion and liked it alot. I'd like to buy all the decks but would like to do it in the order of how they were released. I know which cycle comes after which but I dont know where the deluxe expansion fits in. Would appreciate if somevody would help me with this. The cycles are:

1 “THE CORRUPTION CYCLE.”

2 “THE ENEMY CYCLE.”

3 “THE MORRSLIEB CYCLE.”

4 “THE CAPITAL CYCLE.”

5 “THE BLOODQUEST CYCLE.”

So where do the Assault on Ulthuan Expansion, March of the Damned and Legends Expansion fit in?

Thanks in advance.

Assault on Ulthuan was released between the fourth and fifth battlepacks of the Corruption cycle (after Deathmaster's Dance).

March of the Damned was released between the third and fourth battlepacks of the Enemy cycle (after The Silent Forge).

Legends was released between the third and fourth battlepacks of the Morrslieb cycles (after The Twin-Tailed Comet).

For the record though, it is not at all important to by packs and expansions in order, and might be more beneficial not to do so.

I started playing at the end of the enemy cycle and thought it would be best to buy them sequentially, but I was totally wrong.

I always tell our new players to start with the core set and deluxe expansions( here is an article I wrote about it ) and search on deckbox to figure out what you need from there.

I think someone starting on a budget can get a lot of fun with a core and March of the Damned.

Speaking of……when the hell are we going to get another deluxe expansion?????

Thanks for the replies :)