Warzone

By Steel Rabbit, in Mutant Chronicles

Anyone on these forums an old player of Warzone (note: You don't have to be an old player, just a player of the old game happy.gif )?

I am... Used to play Cybertronic, Capitol, and a bit of Imperial. I'm looking forward to being able to build an Imperial army in the Mutant Chronicles miniature game.

I'm a Warzone player, having chosen 3rd edition (UWZ) as the rules I go by. I mainly play Bauhaus and Cults, but are eager to begin painting Ilian and Imperial as well. I really have shelves full of complete teams, all black primes and ready to be picked up painting. :) It's a great hobby, listening to music and painting a mini is meditative for me.

I will def. be "re-painting" the MC CMG "minis" as well, not that they look bad for pre-painted.

What rules do you use? I'm over at the Excelsior Entertainment warzone forum as well----> forum54.oli.us/index.php lots of info.

I buy everything MC, and will most def. get myself some Imperial when it's out. :) Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod? hehehe.

I'm an old Warzone player too, but only 2nd edition (the first and third one are too complicated for my taste). On the old Target Games forum, I used the same nickname and I'm a supporter of Cybertronic. Today I collaborate with the french CMG distributor and the suedish RPG editor.

I had a game and book store when Warzone first game out and we used to play quite a bit.

Mishima and Brotherhood was my weapon of choice, but I would fill in playing Algeroth as needed for the scenarios.

Lacking time to paint minis, or the eyes and talent if truth be told, I have been quite pleased with the pre-painted skirmish battles and new rule set though.

Loooooooooong time MC and Warzone player here (along with the boardgames, card games etc) - what can I say, I really like the setting and flavor.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this game develops as new factions and units are added. Wolfbanes, of course, are at the top of my wish list....

Long time player as well. I mostly played Imperial and Capitol, but I dabbled in Cybertronic as well. I can't wait to see Blood Berets, RAMS Air Cav, and the Necromower.

I played 1st and 2nd edition, but I am very happy with the UWZ-rules now - its a perfect symbiosis of the two former editions (I strongly recommend them for newbies to the Warzone-TTG). I play Bauhaus, Capitol, Imperial, Demnogonis and Semai, but my focus is definitely on Imperial. Therefore I am impatiently awaiting the next wave of expansions for the CMG.... gran_risa.gif