If your new to the game or looking to pick it up here is a way to get involved

By Scubadude, in Universal Fighting System

I just noticed this section of the forum with a lot of new players I think its awesome you guys are checking out UFS!!

I am one of the hosts for the UFS podcast commit one podcast. If there is some new players who would ever like to get on the show and talk about the game we could do a new player type episode . Send me an email and maybe we can set something up for march .

[email protected]

Thanks ,

Scuba

also as an idea, atleast at my local store, the regulars (or at least me so far, lol) have made common/competitive decks that contain cards that you don't mind losing.

This way you have someone come in, get interested in the game, and you can give them a deck to get started.

Mine is a fire/earth deck that tries to 3rd turn hiogo > dio-cega > thunderbolt, E: with eternal rule, maybe even pop an iga legacy or 2.

Against fun decks or non-control decks not uncommon to throw out like a 20m35 lol.

Also nothing too complicated with card interactions, and things like eternal rule and iga legacy get them used to sacing cards, hacking CC,etc