Deck boxes in different colours… what are the chances?

By Cunir, in Fantasy Flight Supply

I've got a load of FFG deck boxes, and they are nice and strong and I like them. But do you think we could get a petition going to convince FFG to release them in more colours?

As far as I know, they only do black, blue, green, white and red. But I'd love some yellow and purple ones too. I know that Ultra Pro do theirs in loads of different colours -- all the ones I've mentioned plus brown and grey. So how about some more colours for us FFG? :)

they made the deck boxes using the same colors from the solid color sleeves, so I doubt they'll make deck boxes with different colors unless they produce the sleeves with the same color as well

how many people buy their sleeves and deck boxes to match their card spheres? loads probably. they must be losing out on loads of sales by restricting the colours to just a few.

i play lord of the rings and we really need a red box (which they've got), green (okay too), blue (okay too) and purple. where's the purple? they are missing one colour.

Agreed, I would like to see a YELLOW Deck Box, making a total of six available colours. This would go nicely with the six House's in A Games of Thrones LCG.

Which brings me nicely on to, when the hell are FFG going to announce (let alone release) the rest of the House Resin Cards for AGOT, we are still missing Stark, Lannister and Targaryen.

Also missing Art Sleeves missing for the AGOT House's, Targayen, Greyjoy and Martell.

AGOT was the second LCG to be released after Call of Cthulhu and it only has 3 Art Sleeve designs available!!!

Art Sleeve count:

Call of Cthulhu = 5
A Game of Thrones = 3
Lord of the Rings = 6
Star Wars = 12

Star Wars LCG has 12 Art Sleeve designs and its not even frickin' out yet!!! WFT's up with that???

Sort your act out FFG, please!

Is this the everthread for complaining about lack of choice? ;)

I'd love some more colours too. I even sleeve my decks for various LCGs according to theme. Need to go outside FFG's supply to get matching sleeves and boxes in more variations. WH:I control, WH:I death, CoC self-damage, CoC front-load…all for different factions.