Cheat Sheet

By mgentile7, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

Im trying to get my arms around the new Dust Tactics rules. Does anyone have a cheat sheet for game play? I used to have a brilliant one for at-43 that just outlined the game play, how to fire and hit, really simple bullet point type stuff. I hate to say it but I find the tactics rules a little confusing at this moment.

I don't have any that I use, but I think I have seen a few on Board game geek although they may be outdated. I also not mind trying to put one together if one dose not exist.

mgentile7 said:

Im trying to get my arms around the new Dust Tactics rules. Does anyone have a cheat sheet for game play? I used to have a brilliant one for at-43 that just outlined the game play, how to fire and hit, really simple bullet point type stuff. I hate to say it but I find the tactics rules a little confusing at this moment.

Send me your email address and I will send you what I have.

OOPS sorry, disregard, thought I was in the Warfare forum. The most I have for Tactics is a list of abilities and weapons.

Thanks guys if you run across one please let me know.

Dakkon426 said:

I don't have any that I use, but I think I have seen a few on Board game geek although they may be outdated. I also not mind trying to put one together if one dose not exist.

An updated "hot sheet" and skill/abilities list would be pretty cool. I wouldn't hate you for it.

Mattador Actual said:

Dakkon426 said:

An updated "hot sheet" and skill/abilities list would be pretty cool. I wouldn't hate you for it.

I would love you for it !!!!!!!!!!!

Been searching for something similar a few times now. Heat to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone have a lead on a cheat sheet that's been updated lately?

thanks

That looks great !!! Thanks !