New Expansion Print On Demand Issue

By player22635, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Hi all - pleased to see news of the 1st expantion - but my local supplier in the UK has informed me they dont deal with POD! so looks like I will be forced to order direct.

This is not an issue in itself unless i get extra shipping charge ets - have had this happen before!

Also a shame not to see new figures etc as the original missions dont have all the corrisponding figures - and says these 2 new missions are chalenging - as if the original ones were not ;)

Garry

I feel your pain.

Some retailers do sell print on demand, one that I know of, is coolstuffinc.com

Maybe another one closer to you sell it too…

pikeman said:

and says these 2 new missions are chalenging - as if the original ones were not ;)

I hit 50% or so on three missions (China Shop, Roadblocks, Scattered) and almost went 100% on the other three (Emergence, Belly of the Beast, Hive, 23-1 win-loss, only loss came in Emergence when instead of playing smart I went for the kill and missed sonrojado.gif ). Haven't done Horde, but if these new missions could get the win-% to around 25, I'd be fairly happy.

If you miss a miniature, you might buy a General RAAM Heroclix miniature and revamp it for the boardgames.

I assure you that PoD is a high quality service, very fast with a low cost shipping even to France where I live.

Just placed my order, so hoping it hits me in the uk soon, As all ready stated it's easy to solve the minature problem by buying the skorge and ramm heroclix models gran_risa.gif

Hi all thanks for the response’s - Wow "Dam" that’s a good record you have there, makes me wonder what i am doing wrong - 7 attempts to win China Shop! and so far 3 tries at belly of the beast.
Emergence was not a problem, but we only just pulled off a 4 player version.

Garry

Actually, I played China Shop before the FAQ came out and played with a very strict reading of the rules, meaning the Berserker herself could NOT be attacked until she had been wounded by the Hammer of Dawn. So opening up the last two levels mostly meant a COG had to be in the map exit and have the 'serker rush him, unless you got her to move to that map exit via Bolo. Still not a fan of the pistol-pinging to just pepper her, but at least the FAQ stopped us from using the guard action to stop her attacks through manipulating her response to gunfire.

I emailed Gameslore and they will be stocking it …

sweet as will hold off on getting this until a uk stockist has it