A review of Age of Conan - a game that deserves more

By Poe4, in Age of Conan

I recently played Age of Conan after not having touched it for six months and it reminded me how much I like the game and how sad it is that it didn't get the response it deserves.

It pushed me to put together a review of the game over at Fire Broadside. Please have a look if you're curious about the game but not quite sure if it's for you or not. Review of Age of Conan the board game .

Many thanks for this - it has really piqued my interest for a game I hadn't really thought about much - but you make it look really interesting! I will definitely be checking it out in more detail.

Thanks again,

David

Good review. Thank you for posting it.

David B said:

Many thanks for this - it has really piqued my interest for a game I hadn't really thought about much - but you make it look really interesting! I will definitely be checking it out in more detail.

Thanks again,

David

Age of Conan: Unchained has the same weaknesses that are fountd in all the new free MMORPG, or of the major limitations to the exploration and development of you character that make it difficult to enjoy the experience without selling out the money.