Travel TWICE in the same round? Possible?

By maverickdelta, in Death Angel

Is it possible to travel TWICE in the same round? Here is my situation:

I was playing a solitary game with 6 marines, at the second Location Card "Teleportarium"

1 - During the "Choose Action Phase", I selected "Move and Activate" for one of my squads.

2a - At the "Resolve Action Phase", one of my marines activated the Control Panel. Only one of my marines rolled a zero and thus was slained. I discarded all cards from both blip piles, trigering a travel.

2b - At the end of "Resolve Action Phase", I changed location and reached the "Hibernation Cluster". The description says to put one Genestealer card into EACH blip pile for each marine in the formation. Since I now have 5 marines in formation, I put 5 cards in each blip pile. Note that this location has a Door (Yellow area) and a Ventilation Duct (Red Area) on the left side.

3 - I played through the "Genestealer Attack Phase".

4a - At the "Event Phase", I pulled the "Full Scan" event card. Its Instinct instruction is to choose a blip pile and discard the top card. Since both piles have 5 cards, I chosed the left one. I now have 4 cards in left blip pile, and 5 cards in the right.

4b - I then resolve the Genestealers activation of the card, which states major spawnings on both Red and Yellow terrains. I put two genestealers cards on the Door, two on the Ventillation Duct, and two on the Spore Chimney. This empties my left blip pile, trigering ANOTHER travel.

4c - At the end of the "Event Phase", I changed location and reached the "Genestealer Lair".

Did I miss something, or did all my space marines collectively stepped on a space banana and slipped pass the "Hibernation Cluster"?

Yep, it is actually possible to travel twice - and if you can force it without losing control of the already spawned GS, it is very usefu to do so. Traveling occurs automatically at the end of ANY fase if there are 0 blips in ANY of the two blip piles :)