Shallya's Mercy Is With Us!

By valvorik, in WFRP Print on Demand Expansions

Next POD out, Shallya pack.

Nice, will order this with the Bright Magic one (I team up orders to reduce shipping costs).

An interesting combo of course.

Glad to see these card packs are taking off. I am a big fan of them.

valvorik said:

Next POD out, Shallya pack.

Nice, will order this with the Bright Magic one (I team up orders to reduce shipping costs).

An interesting combo of course.

Same here, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I LIKE these PODs so far…

I have 'Faith of Sigmar" and I'm waiting for my 'Bright Order' and I must say that if FoS is any indication then this is a GREAT idea. Once all of the core orders and faiths are done in ca 18 months a collected box with all of them might be an idea. I love it, geif moar!

Girlfriend (the bright wizard in our group) is in squee over the possibility of new cards :P

Yep, I was thrilled with Faith of Sigmar, content with Bright Order, and look forward to getting this and all the others.

Possibly I should be more thoughtful in my purchases, only getting the sets that will see use in PCs or NPCs, but… I want them all!

Just got my copy of this. A good mix of cards, some are straight healing effects while others are more buffing effects, with at least one having to do with more social aspects (sort of). Interestingly enough a lot of these blessings target all characters, not just allies, meaning a potential cultist of Shallya must be careful…. or, well, gives them the perfect opportunity to really play the supreme pacifist.

Thanks for the rundown. I'm looking forward to getting my copy.