Lv 2 The Cheshire Cat

By Fate5, in Rules Discussions

After the Lv 2 The Cheshire Cat is removed from the field and they're already more dark cards than any world's maximum dark limit, would you be able to remove one extra dark card that already beyond "a world" dark limit? (e.g.: Halloween Town Lv 3 Dark: 3 + 1 due to The Cheshire Cat on the field and than -1 when the The Cheshire Cat is gone.)

Fate said:

After the Lv 2 The Cheshire Cat is removed from the field and they're already more dark cards than any world's maximum dark limit, would you be able to remove one extra dark card that already beyond "a world" dark limit? (e.g.: Halloween Town Lv 3 Dark: 3 + 1 due to The Cheshire Cat on the field and than -1 when the The Cheshire Cat is gone.)

I dont beleive so because it would be the same with Guard Armor, Bit Sniper or Gigant Shadow.

The limit was at 4 (just throwing out a number) and then with Chesire Cat gone it goes to three...well the extra piece of armor/ gigant shadow/ bit sniper doesnt leave either so I'm going to assume that the extra heartless stays.

Roxas is correct. ^_^

Yeah, it's like Jack. When Jack is only and a level is just low enough to be on a world, it stays when jack dies.

basically once it hits the field under the old conditions it stays, even if conditions (Jack or CC) change.

Roxas said:

basically once it hits the field under the old conditions it stays, even if conditions (Jack or CC) change.

Exactly^

^^^ The above post was completely unnecessary...

I'm also aware that this post is probably unnecessary...

But it had to be said...