BSG Expansion

By Bez2, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

So, when're we going to see this?

I'm figuring we need:

a) an expansion board and rules for the BS Pegasus

b) new characters (Sam, Cally, Dee, Gaeta & Dr. Cottle as support; Cain as military; Kat as pilot; Billy & Tory as political)

c) new crises, etc. based oon the later seasons

d) new goals for the colonials (such as getting to New Caprica)

e) rules for a mega-campaign, going from the Cylon attack on Caprica through the entire story arc of the show to the end.

Who'd in their right mind would want to play Cally? Her special ability is to have EVERY BAD THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN happen to her.

I would anticipate there being an expansion for BSG for sure. Especially since they pretty much only covered Season 1 in the base game. Though this could be from restrictions regarding the liscence.

If they truly wanted to milk it (and why shouldn't they), I see there being an expansion for every season. With each adding 1-2 new characters, 1-2 new gameplay techniques, 1 other major ship to board, and a good handful of extra crisis cards. If they are smart (they are!), they will stretch out this series as long as they can with numerous small expansions.

AulayanD said:

Her special ability is to have EVERY BAD THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN happen to her.

And don't forget her secondary ability: "Bore opponents to tears."