Lexington Kentucky Dust Tactics Regional Championships 5/26/12!

By Jowimus, in Dust Tactics Organized Play

What is this? The Lexington Kentucky Dust Tactics Regional Championships, thats what!

When is it? May 26th, 2012. Registration starts at 10am, games start at 11am

Where is it? The Battleforge. Our wonderful store is located at 1777 Alexandria Drive in Lexington, Kentucky. 40504

Who is in charge/to blame? Call the shop with questions @ (859)277-3937. You can also always contact me at [email protected] if you have questions about the event!

How(much)? $20.

I guess this is the bit I throw in the rules! Lists must be turned in upon registration and will be composed of a 250 point army and a 50 point sideboard. Scenarios will be revealed before each round, so be sure to come prepared for any contingency! The tournament will be played with three preliminary rounds, with wins earning 3 points, ties 1 point, losses 0 points. The 4 highest point scorers will then be paired up, seeded by highest points scored.

The Winner and Runner Up will be awarded a wonderful Loth walker, with the Champ also recieving 1 Regional Champion 2012 medal and display case
plus 1 Signed and certified Regional Champion 2012 certificate. A scrap prize Operation "Cerberus" medal will be awarded to the last place player. All participants will recieve a Dust Tactics Regional Championship 2012 dog tag. The first 8 players to register will be given a Engraved Regionals 2012 compass, so be sure to show up early!

Can't wait for the big day and hope to see you all there!

Hey guys, just a little update. The tournament will be 200 points with a sideboard of 50 points. This change was made to accomodate more newer players and our SSU friends . Hope to see you guys there! Please email or PM me with any questions or concerns.