How to beat Skaven?

By Sgt Klein, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

Hey guys, I have been getting my butt kicked by Skaven and I am looking for some general tips to help with that. I recognize that some decks are better than others for this purpose, and I am interested in hearing about Decks that are good at it, but I would also like to hear some general tips for what to do when you find yourself across the table from a Skaven deck.

Thanks in advance!

Normally I find the biggest weakness of skaven to be their generally low HPs. Cards like Master Rune of Spite for order or Offering to Heketari for destruction can give them a lot of trouble

Those make sense, thanks!

You also need (as with most all decks) a way to destroy units outside of combat. When Deathmaster Sniktch hits the table he has to die!

Card Board Gamers said:

You also need (as with most all decks) a way to destroy units outside of combat. When Deathmaster Sniktch hits the table he has to die!

I corazon.gif Deathmaster Sniktch

My buddy wants to learn to play (he used to play with the mini's) and is really interested in a Skaven deck. I have NO idea how to build a Skaven deck. Is there basic/standard list for Skaven someone could recommend? Thanks.

I don't have a specific build of recommend, but I can tell you they work best with an orc board and Rat Ogres are a key card to have in most all builds. Unfortunately he is a 1 of in Tooth and Claw .

"Tooth and Claw" is $7.69 on Amazon.