Profile can't be updated

By evilidler, in The FFG Website

The site frequently nags me about my zip code (screw you - I'm not in America!). But none of the buttons in that little box work. Can't cancel (it's JS-based), so I have to disable the overlay background to be able to edit the profile. But there the save button doesn't work. Using latest Safari.

Have the very same problem here. I don't live in America, and my ZIP code is not accepted (and it's not accepted the XXXX entry as well). I dropped FFG an e-mail, but I haven't heard from them so far.

I got it working eventually. Seems the website is receiving constant changes now. One day the front page was two columns in the morning, and some hours later they want back to the usual look. Didn't look too bad. Can't say I like the new menus, though. I have a hard time actually hitting the menu options. One slip of the mouse, and you have to pull down the menu from the top again.

Julia said:

Have the very same problem here. I don't live in America, and my ZIP code is not accepted (and it's not accepted the XXXX entry as well). I dropped FFG an e-mail, but I haven't heard from them so far.

We are a lot in this case.
I posted more than four message on this forum, but there is no help yet…

I've faced the same problem, but I was able to solve it by typing the name of my location… Try it without spaces, accents, with both of them, etc…

Try typing first zip code available for your city, worked for me :)

Tried that - still won't work.

this is ridiculous

Worked for me by typing zip code in the profile not in the popup window, and I did it few times before it worked, also I've managed to bypass popup window in firefox.