Waiting for the Nightgaunt

By JerusalemJones, in Arkham Horror Premium Figures

Currently, I am looking forward to seeing the Nightgaunt. I have this perverse feeling they will remind me of the monsters from Pitch Black. Anybody else looking forward to a particular monster?

I haven't been terribly impressed with the monster figures. I think they are a bit too colorful for my taste; but I suppose painting them in variations of black, green, red, and grey would leave them looking a little bland for most people.

Rather than bagging on the minis though, I think I'd rather applaud the artists who worked on creating the images we have on our monster counters, many of them are truly out of this world (some literally).

I do hope you are right about the Nightgaunt figure though.

It would have been a Black Goat or the Dunwich Horror, but since they're out…then what I really want is…Ancient One figures.

I have used my Cthulhu from Wizkids Horrorclix for an Ancient One. It is huge. I can see Ancient One figure being very limit releases and cost about $80 for one.

I have begun painting my MoM figures to give more variety to colors plus I always seem to have more than two cultists on the board at any given time. :)

, I think I'd rather applaud the artists who worked on creating the images we have on our monster counters

CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC

Edited by harrykayn