two zerg questions

By jagr, in StarCraft

1. If I have hydralisk in front lane vs any air unit and in support i got zerling (cant attack air so he dosnt give me any bonus) can i use reinforcement combat card (gain +1 attack if you have at least one supporting unit in this skirmish)?

2. If my queen + some other units move on empty terran base and i got upgrade "infest command center" can i immediately replace this base and put Infest Command Center or for this I have to fight with cards etc (on card is "at the end of a battle…) ?

jagr said:

1. If I have hydralisk in front lane vs any air unit and in support i got zerling (cant attack air so he dosnt give me any bonus) can i use reinforcement combat card (gain +1 attack if you have at least one supporting unit in this skirmish)?

2. If my queen + some other units move on empty terran base and i got upgrade "infest command center" can i immediately replace this base and put Infest Command Center or for this I have to fight with cards etc (on card is "at the end of a battle…) ?

1. yes. the text on the card if you have support unit in this skirmish. your Zergling is, your Queen is, if they are assigned in the support line.

2. yes. replace the CC to your ICC… even the queen is the only user move to the area consist the human CC.

2. no battle, no replace.