Choose

By psanfem2, in Mag Blast

Which one will you buy, Mag Blast or Munchkin? Which one is the funniest? or recomend me another interesting game please.

haven't played the other game you mentioned, but i think Mag Blast is a nice filler, with some relaxing gameplay and the Make a Silly Noise or Miss Targeting System makes it quite enjoyable.

They're both fun "beer and pretzel" games. I'm sure someone who likes one will like the other.

Mag-Blast doesn't have the drawn out endgame Munchkin has. But Munchkin doesn't have the "let's go gang up on him and eliminate him from the game" aspect Mag-Blast does.

If you buy Munchkin, get the Bobblehead edition! It includes the base set cards, and the bobblehead is only $5 extra in the set!

I recommend both, Mag Blast and Munchkin, specially Star Munchkin XD.

I really like both games but Munchkin has more replayability in my opinion, especially if you mix and match the different genre decks.

My gaming group tends to play MagBlast more than Munchkin. Both games are fun, but MagBlast tends to have less beating up on who is in the lead. Plus, it seems to last slightly shorter. Munchkin can really drag along some times.

I have played both. Our gaming group has been playing Munchkin for years and we just started to play Mag Blast. I think the newness is appealling but also I think you can succesfully play Mag Blast with fewer people were as Munchkin almost needs 4 or more players to be fun. Still both games are enjoyable and you don't have to be too much of a brain to play either one.

Picked up Mag Blast this past week as well as a copy of Munchkin Booty and the Munchkin Booty add on. Have not played either yet, but am looking forward to both. The group I play with have played the original Munchkin and had a blast. We are always up for some lighthearted fun between/before/after more serious titles. Sometimes we just play a bunch of silly short games back to back and never get around to a serious one.

Definitely a vote for Mag Blast, Munchkin CAN be fun until the jokes run out then it's just draw a dungeon card, attack, hope to level and play scre your neighbor cards. Mag Blast is in my opinion far more replayable, and the comedy aspect is not the ONLY aspect. if you remove the comical art of John Kovalick, the humerous cards (recyclons 40k, Etc) and took out the make a silly noise or miss rule, you still have a respectable beer and pretzels space combat game, in fact it could easily be rethemed to be a quick and easy Star Wars, Babylon-5, Star Trek, type game with very few changes, but trying to turn Munchkin into say Descent: the Card game, or Warhammer quest the cardgame, would leave you flat.