long weekend..

By catspider, in UFS Off Topic

anyone else exhausted??

also, i'm dead serious about running a one deck tourney at our store :) just make it 70 cards miniumum, everyone brings one deck, and you roll to see which deck you use. it will be a blast.

catspider said:

anyone else exhausted??

also, i'm dead serious about running a one deck tourney at our store :) just make it 70 cards miniumum, everyone brings one deck, and you roll to see which deck you use. it will be a blast.

I thought of that format a while ago I might try it out this week after we do our void event .

Ivey we want stories from the GCC we know a lot happened haha.

catspider said:

anyone else exhausted??

YES. I've slept about 17 hours in the 32 hours I've been home. STILL TIRED.

Though I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear my stupid sinus bullcrappery is almost gone. Huzzah!

MegaGeese said:

catspider said:

anyone else exhausted??

YES. I've slept about 17 hours in the 32 hours I've been home. STILL TIRED.

Though I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear my stupid sinus bullcrappery is almost gone. Huzzah!

What more people got sick at the GCC lol .

Surprisingly, no. I'd been fighting off a nasty bugger of a cold the past few weeks, and was just getting over it when we got there. But at the end of Saturday, it was trying to come back, even though I'd been chugging those immune booster smoothies and the Naked Juice like there was no tomorrow. I think it may have been due to sleep deprivation in general - sleep is the body's way of repairing itself and all that jazz.

Sadly, this means no magical pot genie for me =(

*should've gotten a picture of my hand*

No! I was going to ask about the pot genie!~ you HAVE to TRY it!! Omg :P

sadly i havent caught back up with sleep because of work, school, and my re-tweaking of my chun li build

We went to the grocery store tonight. I couldn't find the pot genie, even though I looked for it =(

Drug Store. DRUG store!