Message from FFG

By Grand Stone, in Tide of Iron

Quate from FFG:

---

We would like to remind you that the Fantasy Flight Games community forums have been created as a meeting point for fans of the games we publish, a place where they can exchange ideas and opinions about these games and meet other people that share the same hobby. It is not intended to be a way to contact FFG directly, nor to ask for rules clarification or support.

---

What the ???

So basicly FFG are saying that they dont read the community forums? They dont care about their games? They dont want to listen to their fans? We, the fans are not supposed to criticize the games in these forums? They dont WANT to give us ANY support. If a request from FFG to set-up a FAQ is ignored, should we just sit in silence? I love the basics of tide of iron, but this is just stupid.

My 5 cents

lol.....

the meeting point is boardgamegeek.com and nothing else.

Ok so they are too lazy to even read their own forums, i'm no longer suprised at how things are going on since years...

whats worse is they say they post rules clarrifications on the support pages of games when emailed directly, yet all the rules I have tried to get made clear have never been posted on the ToI support page, it hasnt even updated for over a year, and that was when they took the scenario editor off.

Wow i think this may be the nail in the coffin for me with FFG, I was hoping they would turn their support around but it seems they are going further in the direction they have been for a while now.