C'mon FFG, announce an expansion at your Terrinoth event! :)

By telengard, in Rune Age

That is all.

or a much revised second edition.

They will definitely announce or present an expansion there.

It has just leaked that there's an expansion coming up. gran_risa.gif

Details please on any Rune Age expansion rumours.

It has appeared on preorder in a German online store with the German title "Rune Age: Schwur & Amboss".

Being asked the German publishers didn't make an official announcement but they hinted that they have been working on it.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. This is great news, I've been waiting for a Rune Age expansion ever since it released. I hope the expansion addresses some of the balance issues that have been discussed. I'm fairly certain we'll see a number of new units for each faction, but I'd also like to see more cities and at least one new scenario. I'm really excited for this, I just hope we don't have to wait too long. I expect a gen-con release date.

Just in case anybody is wondering, the translation to English is: "Rune Age: Oath & Anvil". Your guess is as good as mine as to what it means. I suspect the English version will have a different wording. When game titles are translated to other languages they often get changed to reflect the culture/language differences that might exist.

Maybe they will anounce a 5-6 player expansion for Runewars there with the two new races introduced in this box. I hope so. But I so looking forward to this expansion as well!

allenkwest said:

Maybe they will anounce a 5-6 player expansion for Runewars there with the two new races introduced in this box. I hope so. But I so looking forward to this expansion as well!

THIS. A thousand times this.