Android Arkham Horror Toolkit Community Project: WE NEED YOUR HELP

By matthewslade, in Arkham Horror Toolkit

Hi there

Myself and two other Android Arkham horror enthusiasts have begun compiling the text on the arkham horror wiki into a google doc in preperation for the creation of a free open source Android Arkham Horror Toolkit

The primary purpose of this tool kit will be:

Mythos

Arkham Encounters

Other Worldly Encounters

The goal is to release the first version with just the Arkham encounters in. This will include every expansion and we will have the ability in the options to select which expansions you wish to draw encounters from.

Making the Android Application is fairly trivial. What we really need is help capturing all the data off of the arkham horror wiki and putting it into the google doc in the right format where from there it can be fed into the application. If you're interested in contributing towards this project please do let me know via private message(include your email address for correspondance purposes please) .

If FFG refuses to develop an Android version of the toolkit then I see no reason why we can't do it for ourselves.

Thanks

Matthew

I like this idea a lot! Anything I can do to help out, just let me know! :)

Like many others, I am interested in an Android app.

I'm not a developer, but I'm pretty handy with Photoshop should you need any graphical help.

I'd be very interested as well! Just let me know what you need.

I've completed this project. You can get the download link from this post