iPad 1 issues

By Silva roster, in Elder Sign: Omens

So far on iPad gen1 fully updated iOS I have been dealing with the following issues:

1. The game keeps losing my inapp purchase. I have to restore it constantly. If I am not in a wifi area I am screwed and have to wait.

2. When playing azathoth (which I keep getting limited to by above) I have noticed that the myths cards follow the same pattern. Doom+3, doom +1 and monster, doom+2 twice, doom+3. I understand trying to make the game a challenge, but making a set path and removing randomness is more annoying than challenging. Plus thus limits me to barely 6 rounds before I lose. With that timeframe, trophies are useless, as you will rarely have time to get enough to buy elder signs, and makes wasting a round in the store for anything else a guaranteed game ender.

3. Someone mentioned that the dice are now skewed, and I have noticed this. If this is true, that would be annoying as well. Losing do to randomness is a pain, but part of the game. Losing because the game is programmed to make you lose makes the game crap.

Silva roster said:

2. When playing azathoth (which I keep getting limited to by above) I have noticed that the myths cards follow the same pattern. Doom+3, doom +1 and monster, doom+2 twice, doom+3. I understand trying to make the game a challenge, but making a set path and removing randomness is more annoying than challenging. Plus thus limits me to barely 6 rounds before I lose. With that timeframe, trophies are useless, as you will rarely have time to get enough to buy elder signs, and makes wasting a round in the store for anything else a guaranteed game ender.

Ugh. My sympathies -- if that's true, it would explain some of the complaints I've heard.

Silva roster said:

3. Someone mentioned that the dice are now skewed, and I have noticed this. If this is true, that would be annoying as well. Losing do to randomness is a pain, but part of the game. Losing because the game is programmed to make you lose makes the game crap.

Skewed how? I haven't noticed anything like this on Android.

Someone posted that it appeared dice were more slanted towards ar away from needed values depending on difficulty. As i stated i hope that it isnt true, but it feels like it sometimes. After seeing the pattern with mythos cards, it worried me.

The Mythos card order is nothing I noticed, as I beat Azathoth without getting the +3 doom, and quite often several monsters in a row.

To this point, i still get at least 3 doom +3 and 2 doom +2 mythos cards. This is only on azathoth. Not on the others. And i still keep losing the inapp purchase and having to restore it.

Fixed today.

I've noticed Azathoth is MUCH tougher to beat since the upgrade. Seen lots of Doom +3 and not much of anything else. I have to keep scrabbling for adventure cards with a doom reduction component to get a remote chance of beating Azzy now… enfadado.gif