Elder Sign installed on Kindle Fire, not recognizing Call of Cthulhu...

By Batarjal, in Elder Sign: Omens

I have been playing Elder Sign: Omens on my Kindle Fire and my Evo 4G (following this guide to sideload it: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efpag=0&efid=268&efcid=30&efidt=574659 ). When the app updated to 1.1.1, I thought it best to remove the old version from my Fire and sideload the new version. After a bit of a battle, I finally got v1.1.1 to play correctly, except for the Call of Cthulhu expansion.

I bought the expansion on my phone. However, I can't redeem it on my Fire. Has anyone had this issue, and if so, what did you guys do to fix it?

Could you please shed some light on what you were able to do to get the latest version of the app running on the Fire? I went through the sideload process before and it worked fine, other than the bug creating 3 doom tokens each midnight. I uninstalled the old app, repeated the process with the latest version, and the reinstall with the newer Elder Sign-1122.apk seems to go through without any errors, but when I try to open the application I get a message saying "Download failed because resources not found. Check network availability." Wi-Fi is on and working just fine, and the newer app ran perfectly on my phone, so I am confused as to why the transfer didn't seem to work this time. Was this the same issue you ran into, and if so, how were you able to work around it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer. Sorry I don't have any info for you regarding the expansion, which I have not yet purchased.

Would just be easier if they would sell the app on the Amazon App store... Until then, hanks for the help.