Cards to splash in, by sphere

By Scoob4, in Strategy and deck-building

I've noticed myself splashing in Leadership, whether through adding one leadership hero to 2 from another sphere or through songs, often. I like the usual suspects, Steward of Gondor, Faramir, Sneak Attack,etc. This leads me to wonder: If you're looking to add 4-6 different cards (so 12-18 ish total cards going into the deck) to splash one sphere into a deck, what cards would you choose for each sphere?

For Leadership I would pick Steward of Gondor and Sneak Attack for sure. Any other cards in that sphere would be depending on what type of deck I was building. Spirit would be Test of Will, Galadhrim's Greeting, Dwarven Tomb, Northern Tracker, and Ancient Mathom. Lore would be Gleowine, Rivendell Minstrel, and Henamarth Riversong. I am not a Tactics fan, as I think that combat is the least important part of the game, but if I were to pick cards from that sphere, it would probably be Feint, maybe Quick Strike, and if I were playing with Eagles I would definitely include Support of the Eagles.