"Looking for resources to download" problem

By Paulo_JMS, in Elder Sign: Omens

Greetings!

I have a Galaxy Tab and am trying to update the Elder Signs: Omens. I left it more than 12 hours on and it don't pass the message: "Looking for resources to download." Has anyone experienced this? It remains in Step 1/2 sad.gif ...

Regards,

Paulo

I'm having a very similar issue to this:

Samsung Gal Tab 10.1

Open Elder Signs. Connects, downloads the list of files, starts to transfer, then the transfer data disappears (and stops, evidently, as it never finishes). In the alerts Elder Signs is "Starting" with a warning triangle.

Removed cache, and reinstalled Elder signs. Removed market cache and reinstalled. Tried on carrier and wi-fi. All no good.

Also having this issue on my Lenovo K1 tablet. Uninstalled, Restarted, Reinstalled, Removed SD card, All for naught.

As mentioned in an earlier thread my Xoom is having a very similar problem and exactly the same problem as General Chaos has on his Samsung - problem is that with it being a long weekend we have had to endure without any replies from support. Hopefully we will have some help now that the weekend is over.

My download has worked today. perhaps others should retry their downloads again.