First Impressions Review of Dust Warfare

By Denied, in Dust Warfare

Thank you guys so much for the inside-info at this time.

Short of sharing army lists, are there much of differences between the platoon structures aside from a special ability? For example, the Allied Combat Platoon does not allow for the Hell Boys so I would assume they would be a section option for the Assault platoon. Also, are there platoons that certain leaders can/cannot join? I noticed in the Bell of Lost Souls preview that Bazooka Joe can only lead a Combat platoon; would this infer that he cannot be a leader in an Elite platoon but become a squad member instead?

As for individual squads, the Gunners can be upgraded into a Bot Hunters hybrid. Are there other squads (such as the Axis equivalent Battle Grenadiers) that can be upgraded as well?

felkor said:

Recon Boys have no anti-vehicle abilities

Please read the UGL weapon line again. 1/1 across the board.

Tarnis Phoenix said:

felkor said:

Recon Boys have no anti-vehicle abilities

Please read the UGL weapon line again. 1/1 across the board.

I believe he is referingbto the dust tactics stats.

My apologies.

Yes, sorry I wasn't clear.

I've noticed on Dust Warfare stats that units that previously had no anti-vehicle abilities now have at least some (like Recon Boys and Bazooka Joe.) I'm not sure about Lara though, but perhaps they felt they'd better make all units at least have some anti-vehicle ability.

I'm still attempting to clean up my all zombies all the time list.

felkor said:

I'm not sure about Lara though, but perhaps they felt they'd better make all units at least have some anti-vehicle ability.

from the BoLS scans it looks like she can only hit up to Vehicle 2.