Stealth Die

By Pimply, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So I already know the deal with the standard dice, and the fact that you can't find them anywhere which leads me to my other question....

Where can I purchase a stealth die from? I know the store on this site, does not even list them anywhere, and I have attempted to Google all the dice in the past, and have been unable to locate them.

Are we really stuck with one stealth die, or do you folks have any suggestions on where I can purchase this? Any new places that may carry the standard Descent dice would be awesome too, however I am not holding my breath. I am always really nervous about losing my die, and even having an extra set would speed up the game play considerably.

Thanks for your attention.

Buy some blank dice and mark the sides yourself.

Or, order a custom die.

Or, look around for a website that sells Descent components. There was once at least one, and they had a ton of dice.

I bought a set of die for my friend to play vai Skype. I simply bought a transparent die and a 1 or a 2 is a miss...

There's an online place that was selling Descent for bits a while ago. Auggie's something or other. They may have spare stealth dice.

Or you can just roll any convenient die with two out of six faces that can be declared an X. (A spare power die of a colour not used for the attack would work.)